Here’s how your dollars make a difference:
- 3,800 valuable resources directly impact parents, caregivers and others.
- $600,000 awarded to families, so children have access to a higher quality of care at the earliest stage of life possible.
- 1,100 members of law enforcement trained on the characteristics of autism.
- It’s Cool to Care, awareness campaign, reached over 14,000 Fort Bend County students, teachers, nurses and counselors.
- Teen volunteers provide respite to parents and caregivers and mentor siblings of children with autism with over 1,200 hours served.
- Volunteers share their time and talent with excess of 9,000 volunteers hours served.
We could not do, what we do, without YOU!