- This event has passed.
Bid to Benefit Children
November 10, 2022 @ 6:00 am - November 22, 2022 @ 1:00 pm
Thank you for your interest in making a sealed bid to benefit local families with loved ones on the autism spectrum.
What is a sealed-bid auction?
A sealed-bid auction is a one-time bid in which all bidders simultaneously submit his/her highest offer (bid) on an item available for auction. Bids are not publicly viewed, and the highest bid sealed bid is the winning bidder.
Now you can make a bid offer to Hope For Three for one of the incredible items described below. Proceeds advance our mission to provide hope and help to local families living with autism.
Email each item you wish to bid on within the bidding period (November 10 – 22, 2022, by 1 PM CST) to email@example.com. The exciting items up for bid include:
(1) Two (2) luxury VIP suite tickets to the Houston Texans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars at Reliant Stadium on January 1, 2023, at 12 noon. Sit back, relax, and enjoy scrumptious food and beverages in this fabulous suite; kick off the New Year in style! Parking is not included. Value $4,000 (Tickets are delivered electronically by November 30, 2022)
(2) One (1) MacBook Air, 13-inch, silver 13.3/1.6GHz/8GB/256GB. Value $800 (Pick-up or shipping ($20 additional fee paid by winner) must be completed on or before on or December 2, 2022).
How To Submit Your Bid:
To submit a valid bid, email your highest bid offer amount to firstname.lastname@example.org between November 10, 2022, and November 22, 2022, by 1 PM CST on November 22nd.
In the subject line, please add: Bid to Win – (and the item(s) you are bidding on) EX: VIP Suite Tickets – and/or – MacBook Air
In your email, you must include the following:
- First and last contact name
- Valid contact email address (if different than the submission email)
- Cell phone number
- Zip code
- The highest amount you are willing to bid (displayed in dollars: EX: $1,000)
- Which item(s) you are bidding for (VIP Suite Tickets and/or MacBook Air)
Winners are notified by email before the close of business on November 22nd (5 pm CST). A credit card payment must be made online within 72 hours of the winning bidder notification, or the offer will go to the next highest bidder. If you are interested in receiving a list of winners, email email@example.com for this information after the bidding period and no later than November 30, 2022.
In the event of a tie for the highest bid amount, the first bid received, validated by receipt of the emailed bid, in that amount will be considered the winner. Bidders must reside in Texas only. We apologize, but out-of-state participants are not allowed due to rules and regulations set by the Office of the Texas Attorney General.
Hope For Three is a Texas-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit and autism advocacy group providing resources and support to families living with an autism spectrum disorder. Hope For Three generates awareness through outreach, education, and special events. Autism is the leading, fastest-growing developmental disability in the United States, affecting 1 in 44 children. Over 6,300 children diagnosed with an autism spectrum are enrolled in Fort Bend County public schools. Hope For Three is one of only a few nonprofits in the Greater Houston region to focus solely on autism and no other disability. It is the only nonprofit in the Fort Bend County area to provide ongoing, consistent financial awards.