- This event has passed.
Felicia Smith Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
January 23 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Presented by LearningRx Sugar Land, OCuSOFT, Patriot Title Pearland East, and Trusted Senior Specialists
Team Registration & Sponsor/Underwriter Opportunities
Since every puzzle piece is different, a jigsaw puzzle piece accurately represents the diversity of individuals with an autism spectrum disorder.
Teams of four, and puzzlers of all ages, 10 and up, have two-hours to put together a 500-piece puzzle. Prestigious awards and bragging rights guaranteed! Proceeds help local children with autism gain access to valuable resources, therapies, and support they might otherwise go without. Puzzles generously donated by Robert Poppy Lampkin. Raise hope from home!
REGISTRATION CLOSES, JANUARY 20, 2021, 12:00pm NOON CST
9:30 am Check-In via Zoom
(link provided event week to registered participants)
10:00 am – 12:00 pm Timed Competition
Awards and raffle drawings immediately follow
- 2021 All jigsaw puzzles are mailed to the Team Captain at the address provided
- Each team will receive the same design, a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle wrapped securely
- Teams MAY NOT open their puzzles and must show the wrapped box with unbroken seals
- The competition will start promptly at 10:00 am CST and end promptly at 12:00 pm CST
- Awards: 1st – 5th place awards immediately follow, and raffle prize winners randomly are drawn
- 2021 Awards: Certificate and ribbon mailed to recipients
- Perpetual Trophy Award: Most teams present and participating