- This event has passed.
Felicia Smith Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
January 22, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
THE JIGSAW PUZZLE COMPETITION IS SOLD OUT!
REGISTRATION CLOSES, JANUARY 20, 2022, 10:00pm CST
Teams of four, and puzzlers of all ages, eight and up, have two hours to put together a 500-piece puzzle. Prestigious awards and bragging rights are guaranteed! Proceeds help local children with autism gain access to valuable resources, therapies, and support they might otherwise go without.
Team Registration & Sponsor/Underwriter Opportunities
9:00 am Registration, Landmark Community Center
10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Timed Competition
Awards and raffle drawings immediately follow
Puzzles are generously donated by Glenita S. and Robert “Poppy” Lampkin
- Each team receives the same design and a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle wrapped securely
- Teams MAY NOT open their wrapped puzzles until the competition begins and the bell is sounded
- The competition begins promptly at 10:00 am CST and ends promptly at noon CST
- 1st – 5th place awards immediately follow, and raffle prize winners (everyone included!) are drawn
- 2022 Awards: medals, ribbons
- Perpetual Trophy Award: Most teams present and participating
- REGISTRATION CLOSES, JANUARY 20, 2022, midnight CST