- This event has passed.
Jigsaw Puzzle Competition
January 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
presents the 7th Annual
Felicia Smith JIGSAW PUZZLE COMPETITION
Post Event Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/7HSXtUpDigRLdXJH6
Teams of four, and puzzlers of all ages, eight and up, have two hours to assemble a 500-piece puzzle. Prestigious awards and bragging rights are guaranteed!
Proceeds help families with loved ones on the autism spectrum gain access to a higher quality of care, valuable resources, and support they might otherwise go without due to high cost or accessibility.
Team Registration, Sponsor/Underwriting Opportunities, and Event Flyer
9:00 am Check-In
Fort Bend Christian Academy Gymnasium, South Campus
10:00 am – 12:00 pm, Timed competition
Awards and door prizes immediately following
- All patrons, players, and volunteers must wear tennis or rubber sole shoes in the gymnasium
- Each team receives the same design, and a 500-piece jigsaw puzzle wrapped securely
- Teams MAY NOT open their wrapped puzzles until the competition begins
- The competition starts promptly at 10:00 am CST and ends promptly at noon CST
- 1st – 5th place awards ceremony immediately follows, and door prizes (everyone included!) are drawn
- 2023 Awards and bragging rights are guaranteed!
- Perpetual Trophy Award: Most teams present and participating
- REGISTRATION CLOSES, JANUARY 18, 2023, midnight CST