Here’s how your dollars make a difference:
- 6,000 valuable resources directly impacting parents, caregivers, and others
- $1,200,000 awarded to families, so children have access to a higher quality of care at the earliest stage of life possible
- 2,250 members of law enforcement training on engagement strategies and the characteristics of autism
- It’s Cool to Care, awareness campaign, reached over 16,000 Fort Bend County students, educators, nurses and counselors
- Teen volunteers provide respite to parents/caregivers and mentor siblings of children with autism with over 1,500 hours served
- Volunteers share their time and talent with an excess of 9,000 volunteer hours served
We could not do, what we do, without YOU!