Through the Family Assistance program we provide financial assistance to families with children on the autism spectrum residing in Fort Bend County. Preference is given to families with multiples, or multiple children when funding is considered. Assistance is only paid directly to approved professionals, such as, but not limited to service providers, treatment facilities, clinical diagnosticians or assessors, and never to a parent or caregiver.
Our Family Assistance Committee will determine the amount of assistance based on availability of funds and recipients will be notified via e-mail or telephone by a Family Assistance Coordinator.
Applications for assistance must demonstrate financial need by providing the following:
- – Proof of household income
- – Number of dependents with autism spectrum disorder
- – Information about access to third-party funding sources
– The following must be sent to Hope For Three to be eligible for consideration for family assistance:
- – Completed, signed and dated Family Assistance application
- – Verification of Diagnosis (documentation required as proof of diagnosis)
- – Description of Request for Assistance
- – Copy of previous year tax return
- – Family Assistance applications must be mailed or hand delivered to:
Hope For Three
11104 W. Airport Blvd., Ste. 150
Stafford, TX 77477
Applications for funding starting October 2017 are due by September 18, 2017.
*Applicant receiving assistance agrees to repay monies received if any services paid for by Hope For Three Family Assistance program are reimbursed by another funding source, such as insurance company.
*Incomplete applications will not be returned.
Above guidelines are applicable to Family Assistance requests only and do not include Quick Assist applications.