Go Fund Me
April is Autism Awareness Month. During this time, our autism public awareness campaign is heightened. However, the world in which we now live, is filled with concern, worry, panic and fear over the Coronavirus pandemic. Sadly, these recent and unprecedented changes have impacted Hope For Three, just like many organizations and businesses. Our awareness fundraisers scheduled for April and May have been delayed, putting a major dent in the funding that our families rely on for speech and occupational therapies, ABA, doctor visits, medications, and other autism related services. Hope For Three is currently assisting more than 100 families with financial support and hundreds more with resources and referrals.
A Go Fund Me Non-Profit Campaign was created to continue our mission of serving the autism community. Caregivers come to us, often with tears in their eyes, in desperate need of financial support. The campaign will guarantee Hope For Three operations for a three-month period, including support for our families.
We ask YOU to please lend your financial support TODAY so we can continue to provide help and create hope for families and children living with autism.
Click on Gofundme.com to give. Every donation, big or small, impacts a child on the autism spectrum.
The Go Fund Me Non-Profit Campaign will run during April Autism Awareness Month – now through April 30.
When Blessed Be Hope For Three is selected as your charity of choice, Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Hope For Three.
To register for Amazon Smile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Create an account
- When prompted search for Blessed Be Hope For Three … click and you’re done!
It’s easy to support families and children living with autism without extra cost to YOU!
Tip: Create a bookmark to make it easy to quickly shop through smile.amazon.com
Coin Up makes it easy to support Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc., at any level, through your everyday purchases.
Donate your spare change with the Coin Up App!
- To register or download the free App Click Here.
- Select Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
- “Round Up and Donate” your credit/debit card transactions each month (to a set limit) OR set a “Fixed Monthly” amount to donate. A donation minimum of $5 will be charged to your debit or credit card each month to create ongoing support for Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
Watch spare change from everyday purchases make big change for families and children living with autism!
Kroger Community Rewards
Be a good neighbor! It’s easy as 1-2-3.
Every time you shop at Kroger, you can help fund vital therapies and supports for children with autism.
- Obtain a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk of any Kroger store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card online at: Kroger.com/communityrewards by clicking, ENROLL NOW, or sign in, if you have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO # 36836
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match most charitable contributions. Check with your company today to check if YOU can double the impact for children living with autism!
Circle of Hope
Signature gift-giving program allowing individuals and businesses to make a one-time donation or recurring monthly gift of their choice. Ongoing support provides access to life-changing therapies and services children might otherwise go without; giving help and hope to local families. To give a gift of hope, click here or the DONATE button at the top of the page.