Circle of Hope
Our signature gift-giving program allows individuals and businesses to make a one-time donation or recurring monthly gift of their choice. Ongoing support ensures long-term sustainability and local families’ access to life-changing therapies and services children might otherwise go without, providing help and creating hope for families.
To give a gift of hope, click here or the DONATE button at the top of the page.
Kroger Community Rewards
Did you know you can support children with autism by making a purchase at Kroger?
It’s easy as 1-2-3:
- Obtain a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk of any Kroger store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card online at: Kroger.com/communityrewards by clicking on ENROLL NOW, or sign in, if you already have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO # 36836
That’s it! Now every time you shop at Kroger, you are helping the families and children living with autism in your community.
Randalls Good Neighbor Program
Every time you shop at Randalls, you can help fund vital therapies and support for children with autism.
- Obtain a Remarkable/Reward Card at the customer service desk of any Randall’s store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Randalls Remarkable/Reward Card online at www.randalls.com, then click Your Store, clicking on the Good Neighbor Program link. ENROLL NOW, or sign in if you have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO #14161
myWalgreens Donation Program
Since 1901, Walgreens has been committed to giving back to their communities: working with several national charity partners to deliver supporting local needs. Using your myWalgreens account, one can get a personalized experience where one can save money, save time, stay healthy, and help the community you love.
Click HERE to enroll in myWalgreens for FREE in seconds!
Your preferred store location determines the choice of local nonprofits!
Nonprofits will display based on members’ preferred store location or myWalgreens account zip code. To manually change your location, enter a City, State, or Zip Code within the donation experience page.