To support Hope For Three, always shop at smile.amazon.com
When Hope For Three is selected as your charity of choice, Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Hope For Three.
To register for Amazon Smile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Create an account
- When prompted search for Hope For Three… click, and you’re done!
It’s easy to support families and children living with autism without extra cost to YOU!
Tip: Create a bookmark to make it easy to quickly shop through smile.amazon.com
Chubby Chico Charms
H43 is proud to introduce an incredible H43 Chubby Chico Charms custom-designed line to exclusively benefit the families and children we serve. From necklaces to key chains, candles, bangles, and more, you’ll find something to gift for any reason or season or keep for yourself! You can make a difference and impact a life with every purchase.
SHOP NOW ORDERS SHIPPED PROMPTLY!
In 2005, a mother/daughter duo founded Chubby Chico Charms jewelry company. With a small investment and big ideas, the dynamic duo turned their dining room into a small home office that later blossomed into a full scale of 5,500 square foot production facility with 25 employees! The gifted duo partner with thousands of organizations to raise money for causes they love and support; autism has a very special place in their heart.
Circle of Hope
Our signature gift-giving program allowing individuals and businesses to make a one-time donation or recurring monthly gift of their choice. Ongoing support ensures long-term sustainability and local families access to life-changing therapies and services children might otherwise go without; providing help and creating hope for families. To give a gift of hope, click here or the DONATE button at the top of the page. For additional information, please email our dynamic Development Director, Lynn Clouser at firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re about to make real change happen! Coin Up makes it easy to support Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc., at any level, through your everyday purchases.
Donate your spare change with the Coin Up App!
- To register or download the free App Click Here.
- Select Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
- “Round-Up and Donate” your credit/debit card transactions each month (to a set limit) OR set a “Fixed Monthly” amount to donate. A donation minimum of $5 will be charged to your debit or credit card each month to create ongoing support for Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
Watch your spare change from everyday purchases make a MAJOR change for families and children living with autism! Click here for a brief tutorial.
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match most charitable contributions. View our matching gifts page to check if YOU work for an employer that can double the impact for children living with autism!
Kroger Community Rewards
Be a good neighbor! It’s easy as 1-2-3.
Every time you shop at Kroger, you can help fund vital therapies and supports for children with autism.
- Obtain a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk of any Kroger store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card online at Kroger.com/communityrewards by clicking, ENROLL NOW, or sign in, if you have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO # 36836
Skeeters "Pitch Back!"
The Sugar Land Skeeters are helping raise money for local charities and non-profit organizations.
Fans can purchase a Pitch Back Pack for $130, containing 10 undated Skeeters ticket vouchers for the 2020 season. Half of the proceeds are donated to a charity of the buyer’s choosing (we hope that’s us!). Fans can click here to purchase their Pitch Back Pack now. Ticket vouchers are available for use toward the ’21 season pending any changes to the 2020 schedule.
“Our non-profit community is not exempt from the hardships felt by organizations and companies during this pandemic,” said Skeeters President Christopher Hill. “They’ve lost galas and other events that in some cases account for their entire budget. We wanted to provide a way that fans can enjoy a game, eventually, while helping some incredibly worthy non-profits.”
People buying the Pitch Back Pack will have the option to donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the following non-profit organizations:
- Arc of Fort Bend County Foundation
- Blessed Be Hope For Three Inc (this is us!)
- Behind The Badge
- Fort Bend Seniors, Meals on Wheels
- Grace After Fire
- LEAF – Lamar Education Awards Foundation
- Fort Bend ISD Foundation
- Fort Bend Cares Foundation
- Fort Bend County Fair Association
- Fort Bend County Child Advocates Inc
- Lunches of Love
- Memorial Hermann – Pink in The Park
Randalls Good Neighbor Program
Every time you shop at Randalls, you can help fund vital therapies and supports for children with autism.
- Obtain a Remarkable/Reward Card at the customer service desk of any Randalls store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Randalls Remarkable/Reward Card online at www.randalls.com then clicking Your Store, clicking on the Good Neighbor Program link. ENROLL NOW, or sign in, if you have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO #14161