When Blessed Be Hope For Three is selected as your charity of choice, Amazon Smile will donate 0.5% of your eligible Amazon Smile purchases to Hope For Three.
To register for Amazon Smile:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Create an account
- When prompted search for Blessed Be Hope For Three … click and you’re done!
It’s easy to support families and children living with autism without extra cost to YOU!
Tip: Create a bookmark to make it easy to quickly shop through smile.amazon.com
Circle of Hope
Our signature gift-giving program allowing individuals and businesses to make a one-time donation or recurring monthly gift of their choice. Ongoing support provides access to life-changing therapies and services children might otherwise go without; giving help and hope to local families. To give a gift of hope, click here or the DONATE button at the top of the page.
Coin Up makes it easy to support Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc., at any level, through your everyday purchases.
Donate your spare change with the Coin Up App!
- To register or download the free App Click Here.
- Select Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
- “Round-Up and Donate” your credit/debit card transactions each month (to a set limit) OR set a “Fixed Monthly” amount to donate. A donation minimum of $5 will be charged to your debit or credit card each month to create ongoing support for Blessed Be Hope For Three, Inc.
Watch your spare change from everyday purchases make a MAJOR change for families and children living with autism! Brief tutorial: Click here for a brief tutorial.
Corporate Matching Gift Programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match most charitable contributions. Check with your company today to check if YOU can double the impact for children living with autism!
Kroger Community Rewards
Be a good neighbor! It’s easy as 1-2-3.
Every time you shop at Kroger, you can help fund vital therapies and supports for children with autism.
- Obtain a Kroger Plus Card at the customer service desk of any Kroger store. If you already have one, use your current card.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card online at Kroger.com/communityrewards by clicking, ENROLL NOW, or sign in, if you have an account.
- Under MY ACCOUNT, click on COMMUNITY REWARDS and add: Hope For Three – NPO # 36836
Skeeters "Pitch Back!"
The Sugar Land Skeeters is helping raise money for local charities and non-profit organizations.
Fans can purchase a Pitch Back Pack for $130, containing 10 undated Skeeters ticket vouchers for the 2020 season. Half of the proceeds are donated to a charity of the buyer’s choosing (we hope that’s us!). Fans can click here to purchase their Pitch Back Pack now. Ticket vouchers are available for use toward the ’21 season pending any changes to the 2020 schedule.
“Our non-profit community is not exempt from the hardships felt by organizations and companies during this pandemic,” said Skeeters President Christopher Hill. “They’ve lost galas and other events that in some cases account for their entire budget. We wanted to provide a way that fans can enjoy a game, eventually, while helping some incredibly worthy non-profits.”
People buying the Pitch Back Pack will have the option to donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the following non-profit organizations:
- Arc of Fort Bend County Foundation
- Blessed Be Hope For Three Inc (this is us!)
- Behind The Badge
- Fort Bend Seniors, Meals on Wheels
- Grace After Fire
- LEAF – Lamar Education Awards Foundation
- Fort Bend ISD Foundation
- Fort Bend Cares Foundation
- Fort Bend County Fair Association
- Fort Bend County Child Advocates Inc
- Lunches of Love
- Memorial Hermann – Pink in The Park